Elder Giles

Elder Giles
Mission Photos

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zone Leader

Family,

I just wanted everyone to know that Donaldson Chōrō and I were called as Zone Leaders this morning (9/8/13) and will hold this calling for the next three weeks!  We're so excited for this opportunity and can't wait to get to know the missionaries in the zone.  Now if Jake Brown is in our zone, I will be his Zone Leader!  Cool, right?  Just FYI, I probably won't be able to write handwritten letters as much...sorry.  I'm going to be A LOT busier for the next few weeks.  It's so nice that Mom and Dad get up to talk with me at five in the morning when I'm doing laundry on P-Day.  I enjoy our conversations.  Anyway, we're so excited about the new callings and can't wait to tell you about our new experiences in the coming weeks!  Have a great week!  Pray for me!

Love,
Elder Jeffrey Giles

1 comment:

  1. What great experiences you are having. We are so happy for you and know that you will do your best for the Lord.
    Grandma Bowthorpe

    ReplyDelete