Elder Giles

Elder Giles
Mission Photos

Monday, August 12, 2013

First Testimony in Japanese

August 9, 2013

Dear Family & Friends,

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, I testify that the Book of Mormon is true, I believe that God forgives our sins, I know that a prophet guides this church, I know that God is our Heavenly Father In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

This is my simple testimony I can almost bare in Japanese! I'm having such an awesome time and I love being a missionary. Every time someone in my room says the prayer in Japanese I can feel the spirit so strong. It has strengthened my testimony that God hears and answers our prayers. Even in Japanese! My companion Elder Donaldson and I think its funny that our moms have already found each other! I love it, I love being a missionary. Tonight were teaching a man completely in Japanese! We are relying on the spirit to take our knowledge of the gospel to his heart. My P-Day is Saturday and I will email home! I've seen Elder Tyler Cowley, Elder Riley Johnson, Elder Brady Cowley, Elder Kyle Peay and Elder Spencer Tribe! Elder Tribe gave me a huge hug and it was so good to see him. Tell everyone I'm doing fine!

All my best, 
Elder Jeffrey Maxwell Giles


Woods Cross High School Missionary friends Provo, MTC



Elder Giles, Elder Tribe, Elder Cowley, Elder Peay, Elder B Cowley

No comments:

Post a Comment