Elder Giles

Elder Giles
Mission Photos

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 9: last week in Provo MTC


Brother Taylor Hollister, aka: "I climb mountains and I went through SEAL training."  One of the coolest guys ever! I loved having him as a teacher!


Brother Jared Clark. I learned more from this man than he will ever know. Best teacher ever. I've never been more motivated to work hard because of him!


Elder Elg and I after the morning session. He leaves an hour and a half before me on Monday morning so I hope we see each other again in the airport! Awesome missionary.


Group shot of the missionaries leaving to all parts of Japan.


Brother and Sister Daniels. They served as mission president in Sapporo a few years ago. Awesome people! 


Brother Wood. A soft spoken man of amazing faith. He and his wife were so awesome to get to know!


President Butler. One of the greatest men I've ever met. He taught me so much and has amazing faith.


Brother Willes, hands down the greatest man on the planet! He taught me countless lessons and I KNOW I'll be a better missionary because of his influence!

No comments:

Post a Comment